Let us know some important events of November 18, knowing that your general knowledge will increase. On November 18 many events took place in India and the world, which are named in the pages of history(history of India and world ), and often you all must have read about many of these historical events related to the history that took place on November 18 With respect to the history of November, let us know what special events happened in the current history of the country and the world on this day. Know what happened on November 18 in Indian History( history of India and world ) and World History.
List of important historical events of 18 November:
|The year||Incident / incident / account|
|1727||Maharaja Jai Singh II founded the city of Jaipur. The architect of the city was Vidyadhar Chakraborty of Bengal.|
|1738||France and Austria signed the peace treaty.|
|1742||Persia and Britain signed the French military agreement.|
|1772||Peshwa Madhavrao I passed away and was succeeded by his younger brother Narayan Rao.|
|1803||Battle of Verteres: Haiti defeated Napoleon’s army under the leadership of Jean-Jacques Desalines.|
|1833||The Jonhoven Treaty was signed between Holland and Belgium.|
|1873||Irish Home Rule Movement: The Home Government Association reorganized itself as the Home Rule League.|
|1874||The National Women’s Christian Temperance Union was organized in Cleveland.|
|1901||The famous Indian film director V. Shantaram was born.|
|1918||Latvia declared independence from Russia.|
|1928||For the first time, Mickey Mouse appeared on the big screen with his film Steamboat Willie.|
|1929||Nazi al-Suwedi becomes Prime Minister of Iraq|
|1931||The Japanese army captured the city of Kikihar.|
|1941||Operation Flapper was terminated by British failure.|
|1948||500 people drowned after the steamer ‘Narayani’ crashed near Patna, the capital of Bihar.|
|1956||Morocco gained independence.|
|1963||The American telephone company Bell Systems brought to the world the first phone with a buttoned dialing pad.|
|1963||The Dartford Tunnel in England was opened to the public.|
|1972||The tiger was chosen as the national animal.|
|1974||International Energy Agency was established.|
|1985||Elmo was known as the children’s TV show Sesame Street.|
|1987||A fire at Kings Cross on the London Underground kills 31 people and injures another 100.|
|1993||21 political parties in South Africa accepted the new constitution, expanding the scope of the vote.|
|1993||The first meeting of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Summit took place in Seattle.|
|2002||Iraq Disarmament Crisis: A UN arms inspector led by Hanes Blix arrived in Iraq.|
|2013||US space agency NASA sent Maven orbit to Mars.|
Historical events of November 18
- The city of Jaipur was founded by Maharaja Jai Singh II in “1727”.
- A peace agreement between France and Austria was signed in “1738”.
- Narayanrao, younger brother of Peshwa Madhavrao I, took the throne in “1772”.
- The country of northeastern Europe, Latvia, declared its independence from Russia in “1918”.
- Walt Disney Company mascot Steamboat Willy first appeared in “1928.” That got the name of Mickey Mouse.
- INS Virat was commissioned in the British Royal Navy in “1959”.
- In 1963, the American telephone company Bell Systems brought the first telephone to the world with a dial pad.
- The tiger was elected national animal in “1972”.
- In 1978, 914 people, including 276 children, committed mass suicide in the city of Guyana, South America.
- The United States Space Agency, NASA, sent Maven’s orbit to Mars in “2013”.
- Manushi Chillar of India won the title ‘Miss World 2017’ in “2017”.
November 18 Birth of famous people
- Director, filmmaker, actor V Shantaram was born in “1901”.
- Batukeshwar Dutt, one of the famous revolutionaries of India, was born in “1910”.
Famous person Death on November 18
- Cunningham, a British archaeologist named “Father of the archaeological exploration of India”, died in “1893”.
- The Indian soldier Shaitan Singh, who received the Paramveer Chakra, died in “1962”.
- Dhirendra Nath Ganguly, the famous Bengali actor and film director, died in “1978”.
Important occasions and celebrations of 18 November
- National Book Day (Week)
- Newborn Day (Week)
- National Drugs Day (Week)
- World adult day
- Epilepsy day
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.