Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension: Government of HP gives Old Age Pension to Senior Citizens of State. Under the Social Welfare Pension Plan, the administration covers
Eligibility Criteria of Himachal Pradesh Old Age Pension Yojana
- Applicant must be a resident of the state.
- His/her age above 60 years.
- Family salary should be not as much as Rs. 35,000
- No pay boundary for Senior Citizens of over 80 years.
- On the off chance that the candidate is profiting the advantage of some other Pension Scheme by State or Central Government, at that point his/her application gets rejected.
Amount of Pension
- For ( 60yrs to 79 yrs) Rs 600/ – P.M
- For (80 yrs or more) Rs 1100/ – P.M
On the off chance that the candidate is taking advantage of the Pension Scheme from the age of 60 above. At that point his/her annuity consequently gets climbed in the wake of accomplishing the age of 80 above.