PUBG Mobile is an Asom and adventure game. There is no escape from PUBG’s craze. It is one of the most talked-about and perhaps most played games of the time. PUBG or Player Unknown Battlegrounds is a real-time multiplayer shooter game launched by PUBG Corporation and Tencent Games in China.
The game is based on the Player Unknown Ghost Hotel Battle Royal game and includes a lot of control activities such as getting off the parachute, collecting weapons and armor and killing and avoiding enemies, using them on our smartphone screen using the touchscreen Becomes very difficult to manage.
PUBG is the new upcoming and trending mobile game that is loved by many people game fanatics. This can be a multiplayer survival game that is based online. Its first release was just for computer a year ago, its mobile version had been released in the United States. However, many game players are very looking forward to it. However, many gamers want to be using a bigger screen.
For this reason, many players have begun to figure out a way to play their game using third-party PC Android emulators such as Bluestack and Nox Player. Playing games on the PC allows users to use their keyboard and mouse to enhance gameplay. However, any option does not work without flaws.
To deal with this, the Battleground developers of PlayerUnogn worked on different standalone versions of PUBG PC ie PUBG Lite. PUBG Lite is a game developed by a different team of developers, which is free to play.
- PUBG Lite is an official version of the game with low-end PCs and other very low configuration or rather optimized dynamic details.
- By doing this, the developers were eventually able to make PUBG, which can be played on low-end PCs.
- The best thing about PUBG Lite was that players with Intel HD Graphics like Intergrade graphics card can also enjoy the game.
How to play PUBG on PC
If you are wondering how to go about this, here is a quick guide:
Before installing PUBG, it is necessary to have this minimum specification on your PC.
- Windows 7, 8, 10 – 64 bit
- 4 GB hard drive space
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Core i3 2.4 GHz
- 4 GB RAM
If your system is compatible with PUBG, then go to the official website and download the game installer for Windows.
PUBG has exploded into madness to battle the world online. You have seen youngsters everywhere playing this game on your smartphone. This game has made the youth crazy. So let’s know about this game –
PUBG Full Form: PlayerUnknown’s BattleGrounds
What is PUBG
- While the full title is PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, most people call it PUBG, as the title largely doesn’t roll off the tongue.
- The game takes on the Battle Royale (or H1Z1: King of the Kill, or The Hunger Games) concept – 100 people are left on an island with a plane, the last person to win-wins.
- To do this, you will get weapons that you can kill when you see others and avoid danger.
- Each match pits around 100 people against each other, some of which may be in teams, while others play it alone. Winners receive the title of their coveted winner, chicken dinner, instead, they can purchase cosmetic items at the in-game currency.
How to play PUBG
The first decision that comes to you while playing PUBG is whether to start the game from the first-person perspective or from the third-person perspective. The first-person perspective, or FPP, shows the game through the eyes of your character. The third-person perspective, or TPP, represents your character model in the game. FPP plays more like a traditional shooter while TPP allows you to gather more information around the cover and around it due to camera placement.
Once you jump into the game, you’re loaded into Spawn Island and wait until the game starts and the plane takes you away. The plane has a flight path available to you on your map (pre-bound to M) which you can see that it travels on the island. When you decide where you want to fall, you jump from the plane and move from the parachute to the ground.
Once you land, you must loot before fighting. Loot is items such as weapons, gear, and first aid supplies that are scattered across the map, most often found in buildings. You can easily find these things in your loot and tap into the inventory to check what you have.
Weapons in PUBG include guns, grenades, and melee weapons. There are four types of melee weapons: a crow, machete, pan, and sickle. These deal more damage than punching opponents, but you must still be in melee range to be effective. Among these melee weapons, pan not only does the most damage but when equipped, it can also protect your character from bullets.
There are also four different types of grenades- Frag Grenade, Molotov Cocktail, Smoke Grenade, and Stun Grenade. Frag grenades and Molotov cocktails are harmful troubles, while smoke and stun grenades are used for utility.
Your weapon attachments such as muzzles, extended magazines, grips, and scopes would be displayed on maps. Each gun has unique attachments that they are able to use. Attachments on weapons do not take up any inventory space.
In addition to taking weapons and ammunition, you need to take gear to protect yourself and allow yourself to loot more with you. Equipping a backpack allows you to carry more loot with you. By picking up a backpack, you can take more loot and also reduce damage when hit in the body. Finally, a helmet minimizes damage to your head.
Combat in PUBG works like most shooter games. Shots to head deals increase the damage, while limb shots deal less with the body. Different weapons do different amounts of damage. Depending on the weapon, you can scroll through the single fire, burst fire, burst fire, and auto fire while shooting your guns.
Players caught outside this safe zone take damage, as the circle becomes smaller during the game. Your map will tell you where the next safe zone will be so that you can move before the circle closes.
There are vehicles that move on the map that you can use to move fast, including motorcycles, cars, buggies, jeeps, vans, and boats. However, vehicles make more noise and can be destroyed, creating an explosion zone around them.
- Throughout the game, airdrops will be flown. These crates have special weapons and gear, found by those who chase them on the map.
- There is a red zone that appears in the small section of the map. After the initial warning period, this area of the map is bombarded and players can be ejected from above without cover.
- After a player dies in-game, all of that player’s loot is left in the crate by a dead body. You can walk up to this crate and take whatever loot you can for yourself.
- When shooting over long distances, it is important to remember that there is a bullet drop in the game. If the player is running at an angle, you may also need to lid your shots.
In a squad or duo game, players are ruled out before they die, if they have a teammate still alive. Players can be revived by their companions before taking fatal damage. If a player stands in the team for the last time, the fatal damage will instantly kill that player and drive out any of his teammates. In the Solo game, all players die instantly upon inflicting fatal damage.
If players from different teams still stand in the nine circles, the play zone will be limited to the center of the final circle so the game can be finalized to be decided. The last remaining team is awarded a chicken meal and wins the game.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.