The State Government of Delhi has launched another welfare conspire for the senior residents of Delhi. The name of the plan is Old Age Pension/Senior Citizen Pension Yojana. The primary goal of the plan is to give a few advantages through annuity plot for the seniority residents of Delhi. Intrigued and qualified applicants can apply online through authority site mcdonline.gov.in.
Download Application Form for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme
Here are the steps to apply online for Delhi Old Age Pension Scheme
- Candidates need to visit on the official site mcdonline.gov.in.
- Presently select the metropolitan region wherein hopefuls have a place.
- At that point go to online administrations and fill all the asked subtleties and data effectively.
- Click on the “submit” option.
- Hopefuls will be effectively enrolled for the benefits plot.
- Take your OTP number for taking advantages of maturity benefits plot.
Reports Required for Senior Citizen Pension Scheme 2019
Here is the rundown of reports required for Delhi Pension Scheme
- Adhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- Voter ID
- Identification Size Photograph
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Details, for example, Account holder’s Name, Account Number, IFSC Code and MICR Code
- BPL Card
The State Government of Delhi needs to give a superior way of life for survival to the senior natives of Delhi.
For more details and information candidates can visit at the official website mcdonline.gov.in.