Update 0.14.0 for PUBG Mobile has just already started in beta which means we can expect that new substance should arrive very soon.
The new PUBG Mobile season 8 recently began and this time we got a new “Power of the Ocean” topic. We additionally got the new 0.13.5 update which brings a few changes the UI just as different skins, costumes, acts out, etc. An all-new update is as of now on its way as the beta variant of PUBG Mobile has been refreshed to 0.14.0. Thanks, Mr. Ghost Gaming, we have an early take a gander at what we can expect from the next PUBG Mobile update.
A new Zombie mode is also on its way where players or Defenders need to battle against the Zombies. By the vibes of an early gameplay video, the protectors transform into zombies after at some point and need to attack the defenders. While we need greater clearness on the gameplay, it appears that PUBG Corp. isn’t finished with playing with zombies.
The beta version of PUBG MOBILE has received the 0.14.0 update and in between all the changes it brings to the game, the significant one is the new Infection mode in the zombie mode. The new model under the Survive the Dawn mode offers players the golden chance to live a zombie’s life.
Up and coming Update:
- PUBG MOBILE gets a new Infection mode under the zombie-based modes.
- New snow area in Mountain Region of PUBG’s Erangel map
- MK 47 Mutant Assault Rifle, Include Laser Sights, Optimization and Bug Fixes.
- PP-19 Bizon submachine gun, new dynamic weather in Miramar and Erangel map
- Players will be able to play as zombies in the Infection mode.
- The 0.14.0 update brings with itself a couple of UI changes.