Sandhya Suraksha Scheme – Karnataka
Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Karnataka – Under this old-age pension scheme in Karnataka Rs. 400 money related help given to Senior Citizens. The sum has been given as a government disability. Any of the senior natives who fit Sandhya Suraksha Yojana eligibility criteria can apply for the pension scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Sandhya Suraksha Scheme Karnataka
The candidate applying under this plan should meet the accompanying eligibility criteria.
- The candidate’s age must be 65 years or more.
- The candidate must be a changeless inhabitant of Karnataka.
- The pay of the candidate ought to be under Rs.20,000 every month.
- Bank stores should not be more than Rs.10,000.
- This pension scheme is principally for weavers, farmers, fishermen and other unorganized sectors.
Step by step instructions to Apply
Download the application form(structure) above.
- Fill all the data effectively and completely.
- Submit the application form to the concerned Gram Panchayat/Municipality/Corporation Secretary in the Prescribed application position.
- After the endorsement of utilization form Pensioner will get determined sum in the ledger in the main seven day stretch of every month.