Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension: The UP government has started the old-age pension scheme. They do not have to depend and they can become self-sufficient so that they will be given pension so that they can make a living.
UP old age pension scheme
Now you will be thinking how will we apply for old age pension, will it be easy to apply online and what will be the eligibility for it and what are the necessary documents and what will be required for this, we will give you complete information in this article that you What is important, please read this article carefully to apply for UP old age pension Giving all the information.
Eligibility for Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
- To apply in Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, you will need the necessary documents.
- The applicant should be of old age, should be over 60 years of age.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant is required to have an Aadhaar card.
- The applicant’s account should be in a bank.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Amount: Pension is provided at the rate of 500/month to the beneficiaries under Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme. Due to which the elderly get financial assistance to a great extent.
Online application for UP old-age pension
- You want to apply online for UP old age pension, then you go to the website – sspy-up.gov.in
- As soon as you click on the website, you will see a link of old age pension there.
- Now click on the link to apply online.
- An application form will appear on your screen.
- Fill your complete information correctly.
- Now click on the submit button. Your form has been filled.
- You can also take out its print out.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Payment Procedure
The government of Uttar Pradesh provides installments to the beneficiaries twice a year under this scheme. The first installment is provided from April to September and the second installment from October to March.