Do you want to learn to hack too? And if you want to know about Hacking from Detail, what is Ethical Hacking? – What Is Hacking and today in this post I will tell you how to become an Ethical Hacker (Hacker)? How to learn to hack? And how to do hacking?
Hacking is becoming more popular in the world, the interest of people is increasing day by day in the direction of hacking. The youth is very keen about hacking. Everyone wants to become a hacker. Today, many private colleges, institutes teach hacking. A separate course has been made for which students can learn to hack by studying, but many people who are now learning online hacking but online hacking In the beginning, many things are not taught in the beginning, so that people do not know about the basic knowledge of hacking and then when we sit to learn to hack online, then we do not understand anything about hacking.
If this is how it works, then in this post today, we will learn what things you need to know before becoming a hacker (how to learn Hacking in Hindi). What hacking learn the weather to start what should.
There are many types of hackers. There are some good hackers who do good work for hacking. There are many types of hacking attacks, but before learning these things, you need to have knowledge of some important things, in the beginning, only then you can become a good hacker(Hacker). Sector and hacking can easily learn.
What is Hacking?
Computer Hacking is a process by which we modify computer software or hardware, and implement the other goal besides the original purpose of the creator. Hacking is the act of declaring the mistake of software. Because the word ‘Hack’ is mostly used for people who are weak in their ‘profession’, so some hackers tell about this term, that it is offensive and unable to recognize their real skill.
Who’re the hackers?
A Hacker or white hat Hacker is also known as Ethical Hacker. It is a computer security expert who specialized in penetration testing and other testing methods and ensures that the company’s information system is secure or not. These people work in companies and these people are called sneakers Also known.
Types of Hackers
Hackers are mainly known by 3 types.
- White Hat Hacker – We can call it good hackers, White hat hackers use their skills for the safety of other people and company. We know it as a security expert and Ethical hackers.
- Black Hat hacker – We also know Black hat hackers as Crackers, they do illegal work using their skills like account hacking, online phishing, etc.
- Gray Hat Hackers – Gray hat hacker is made up of black and white hat hackers, they work well some times and illegal work so some times they are called gray hat hackers.
Why learn Hacking?
Learning hacking usually means learning illegal work, but after learning hacking we use this information properly, then this information can prove beneficial for you and other people of the society.
Hacking can be useful for us in recovering lost passwords, in solving cases related to viruses and internet security, and in many such tasks.
Friends, today, in the time of technology, where the world is shifting on smartphones, on the other hand, hackers break the security of the Internet and bring its ill-effects to the people, due to which people spread awareness to use technology carefully. is.
How to learn Hacking?
Nowadays technology has moved ahead in such a way that you can learn a lot from online internet while sitting at home comfortably.
And you have an interest in Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security, and if you want to learn Hacking, then here are some ways to teach you how to become an Ethical Hacker (Hacker).
Read More: What is the Dark Web and How does it work?
Read Blog Posts
- If you want to learn ethical hacking from your mobile phone while sitting at home, then you can read blog posts related to ethical hacking.
- You can find many ethical hacking blogs on the internet, from where you can read free hacking by reading articles.
- If you want to read blog posts in Hindi then you can also get many ethical hacking tutorials on FutureTricks.
Watch YouTube Videos
- Apart from this, you can also learn ethical hacking by watching videos on YouTube, you will find many such channels on youtube that teach ethical hacking.
- You can also easily do your ethical hacking by watching videos of hacking on youtube.
- They do not allow youtube hacking videos, but still, you will find many ethical hacking videos on youtube.
What you need to become an Ethical Hacker
- The most important for an Ethical Hacker is his / her skills. If you have the skills then you do not need any degree and education. So let’s know what skills set you should have as an Ethical Hacker…
- First of all, you should know how to run a computer
- How does the Digital World work? Learning curiosity
To become an Ethical Hacker, you must have knowledge of programming language, but it is not necessary that you should be very expert in it. The programming language is necessary to be a good Ethical Hacker.
Note: It is not necessary that you should understand all programming languages well. Because it is very difficult to master all the programming languages, which you do not currently need.
If you are planning to learn a programming language then you should learn Python, because nowadays it is quite popular and will remain in the coming time (most of all advance technology is using python).
Software and Tools used by Ethical Hacker
By the way, there are many tools and hacker software available on the internet, so it is impossible to include all the software on this list. And checking all the software and learning to run all one by one will be a quite hectic process for you too, so here I will tell you only about the important tools or software, using which you can learn a lot in the beginning. |
These are some of the following famous software and tools that an Ethical Hacker uses:
- Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner
- Social Engineer Toolkit
- John the ripper
What is the salary of Certified Ethical Hacker in India
The salary of a Certified Ethical Hacker in Entry-level ranges from 1, 80000 ₹ to 3,60000 ₹ per annum. If you have good knowledge and skills, you can get more than this.
Can Anyone Become an Ethical Hacker?
This question used to be in the minds of many students that can also become an ethical hacker? As I said earlier, there is no need for any formal education or certificate to become an Ethical Hacker. Which is the simple answer, yes anyone can become an ethical hacker.
Is Ethical Hacking A Right Career Option For Me?
- It is completely up to you how eager you are to go in any field and how much you will contribute to making a future in it, how hard you will work.
- If you want to learn ethical hacking so that you can hack someone’s account, then this career is not for you. I know how nice it is to tell someone that you hacked its account, a different feeling comes. But to become an Ethical Hacker, it is not right for you to choose this career option.
- Hacking is nothing short of magic, just as it takes many years of hard work to become a good magician, in the same way, to become a magician of the Digital World, you have to make many papads and keep learning from your mistakes. Becoming a good Ethical Hacker is not as easy as you are thinking
- If you are always eager to learn new things, then this career option is for you
- If you love technology, then this career option is for you.
- If you have a passion for computers (not for playing games;)) and you are interested in knowing how to do this work, how can we run the internet, then this career option is for you.
- If you want to know how the world of the internet works, then becoming an ethical hacker is right for you
How Long Does It Take To Master The Skills Of Hacking?
Hacking is not something in which you get trained in one night, so you should never hurry. For this, you will need knowledge, skills, creativity, dedication and time. It may take you a few months or a few years to learn this, which depends on you, how much dedication and effort you are working with. If you want to become a hacker, it will require good sources, a willingness to learn, and guidance.
So friends, hope you liked this article and you got some new information. Please tell me in the comments.